- 171 Decoy Dr, Valparaiso, IN 46385
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3218 Sqft
- Beautiful home in wonderful neighborhood. Duneland Schools! Ask about $10,000 Credit for PP & CC with As Is Addendum! Not a Fixer-Upper! When you enter the home, you will be impressed with the Cherry Wood Floors. Absolutely Stunning. To the Right, you would find a formal living and formal dining area (currently used as dining room and office area). Great Kitchen with Huge Pantry. Plenty of storage. Overlooks breakfast area with views of pool and fireplace. The Open Family Room/Great Room has a fireplace. Doors lead ...
- 2059 Hamilton St, Portage, IN 46368
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1120 Sqft
- Quality Throughout. Drive up and you can appreciate the wonderful neighborhood & Great Location. Beautiful Three Bedroom home... Totally Remodeled. Open Concept with Beautiful Floors. Stainless Steel Appliances are negotiable. Great Bath Remodel with Marble Flooring etc.. Roof appx 1.5 Years old! Huge 420 sqft Deck in Landscaped fenced Yard. Extra large Heated Garage too. Roof less than 2 years old! Seller has hired Tru Green for the whole Summer.. So you will have a beautiful lawn too! For the Gardner in the famil ...
- 202 E Valparaiso St, Westville, IN 46391
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 775 Sqft
- Great Location plus huge fenced back yard! Clean, Move in Ready across from school. Built in's add charm to this home. Eat in Kitchen & appliances stay (refrigerator 1 month old) Newer Flooring in Living Room. Newer carpeting in Bedrooms. Remodeled Bath. Updated Electric and plumbing! Unfinished basement with Wash & Dryer that stays! Attached Garage. Low Taxes.
- 261 Bridlewood Ln Lot 24, Valparaiso, IN 46385
- When you want one acre in and established neighborhood! Valparaiso Schools. Wooded, Sloping, Pond View! Bring your Own Builder! Square footage minimum is 3300sqft. Home values in the neighborhood will only accentuate anything you want to build. Not a farm field subdivision! Rolling, Wooded, Ponds. We would be happy to provide you with copes of the Covenants and restrictions. Only one hour to Chicago's loop. Minutes to downtown Valparaiso. Appx. 15 minutes to Merrillville. Great Schools and reasonable ...